Earlier Legal Documents on Lethal Injection
- U.S. District Court Judge Aleta Trauger's ruling holding Tennessee's lethal injectioon protocol unconstitutional (Sept. 19, 2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit ruling in Taylor v. Crawford, upholding Missouri's lethal injection process. (June 4, 2007)
- U.S. District Judge Fogel's Request for Additional Briefing on certain questions following Sept. 2006 hearings (California challenge)
- U.S. District Judge Fogel's Original Order in Morales
- U.S. District Judge Fogel's Second Order in Morales
- Decision of Appellate Division of New Jersey Superior Court ordering a hold on executions to allow clarification of lethal injection procedures
- Petition for Certiorari, granted by the U.S. Supreme Court, in Hill v. Crosby
- Petition for certiorari filed in Abdur'Rahman v. Bredesen, a Tennessee capital case in which the issue of lethal injection has also been raised (cert. denied, May 22, 2006).
- U.S. District Court order in North Carolina regarding lethal injection of Willie Brown on April 21, 2006.
Return to DPIC's Lethal Injection page.